Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

I have had my eye on this recipe for several weeks now and I finally got around to making it.  This was a total hit!  I found the recipe at Our Best Bites which is one of my favorite food blogs!  This recipe makes a large glass of the most perfect pumpkin pie milkshake ever!  Seriously! 

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
*recipe from Our Best Bites
1/3 Cup Pumpkin, canned
1/4-1/2 Cup Milk
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/16 teaspoon Cloves (fill a 1/8 t measurement half full or do a pinch)
1/16 teaspoon Nutmeg
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
1-2 Graham Crackers (for topping)

 Add all ingredients except graham crackers to the blender.  My picture is reflective of a double batch, and I ended up making 3 batches to get enough for 2 large glasses for my husband and I and 2 small glasses for the kids :)
 Blend until well mixed.  Start with 1/4 cup of milk and add more if needed.  I needed more but my ice cream was pretty solid.  Softer ice cream would require less milk.  Pour into a glass and top with crumbled graham crackers if desired.  Enjoy!  
Thank you Our Best Bites for satisfying my pumpkin cravings and allowing me to make it at home!  

1 comment:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

So glad you liked it, thanks for sharing on your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...