Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops ($2.00)
- 1 large onion, sliced ($0.40)
- 1/2 lb (8oz) fresh mushrooms, sliced ($1.70)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix ($0.57)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz)condensed cream of mushroom soup. ($1.32)
Total cost to make: about $6.00, not including rice
First, place pork chops in crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. (I only made 3 chops since my kids don't eat much, and they were thick.)
Top with the sliced onions and mushrooms
Top with one packet of the onion soup mix. This is what it looks like if you've never bought it.
Then top with the mushroom soup. Put the lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, until pork is fully cooked. Serve over rice or pasta.