Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekly Menu 9/5-9/11

Sorry I have not posted in a few days, but we were out of town.  It has been a long summer of no vacationing, so we decided to take our last available weekend to get up into the mountains and relax.  Lucky for me we ate out a few times and I did not cook dinner the whole weekend!  Yay me! But now we are back to reality and I just did my meal planning and grocery shopping for the week.  I am excited to try some new recipes.  Here is the tentative schedule:

Monday- Honey-Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry 


Tuesday-Texas Tater Casserole (New Recipe)

Wednesday- Breakfast for dinner, hubby will be gone, probably french toast with the kids

Thursday-Chicken Cordon Bleu w/ salad, mashed potatoes & gravy

Friday- Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops over Rice

Saturday- French Dips -with round bone or 7 bone roast (New Recipe)

Sunday- Creamy Tomato Beef Farfalle with leftover beef from French Dips (New Recipe)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...