Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grilled Salmon With Ginger-Orange Mustard Glaze

This was yummy!  I am always looking for a tasty salmon recipe and I loved this one.  It was so easy to make.  I made the salmon with a side of salad and buttery bow tie pasta.  I found the salmon recipe in one of my cook books called "The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook".  
Here is how I made it:


Grilled Salmon With Ginger-Orange Mustard Glaze
*1/4 cup fresh orange juice
*1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
*1/4 cup cream sherry (I just used cooking sherry, not cream sherry)
*1/4 cup Dijon mustard
*2 TBSP honey
*2 TBSP grated peeled fresh ginger
*4 (60z) salmon fillets


1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.  Add fish to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.


2. Remove fish from bag; reserve marinade.  Prepare grill or broiler.  Place fish on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray.  Cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.  


3.  Place remaining marinade in a saucepan; bring to a boil.  Serve with fish.


( This recipe has 375 Calories per serving; 15.7g Fat; 37.2g Protein; 14.1g Carbs; 0.1g Fiber; 115mg Chol; 1.2mg Iron; 1346mg Sodium; 15mg Calc. One serving is 1 fillet and 3 TBSP glaze)

1 comment:

ashleighskitchen said...

Mmmmm I love salmon, and buttered pasta! Great combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...