Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Menu for this week 8/10-8/16

This is the first weekly menu, and I plan to stick with it. I have one night dedicated to left overs, and it's possible that one night could turn into a eat out/go to a family member's house/ or have company night where I would have to alter my plans slightly. But here it is...


Wednesday- BBQ Chicken Wings, Macaroni Salad, & Biscuits

Thursday- Steak (Probably Ribeye), Oven Roasted Potatoes, and Salad. (We are having company!)

Friday- Chicken Milano (a new recipe)

Saturday- Lemon & Garlic Tilapia (new recipe), brown rice, & asparagus

Sunday- Chicken Pot Pie (I have made this many times before but I am trying a different recipe that I hope will be better!)

Monday- Left Overs!

Tuesday- Homemade Cheeseburgers, potato salad, & chips

1 comment:

Kitchen Mom said...

I wanted to add that I spent about $110 this week on groceries, I already had items like chicken, some pasta and seasoning, but these groceries also included buying household items. These meals fed a household of 5 (3 adults and 2 children) since my brother-in-law was staying with us at the time. Thought it would help to see what these meals cost.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...